Thursday 20 September 2012

Hey


Welcome to my blog! Home of all of my latest and tastiest food creations. As the blog title suggests I am student, in my second year of University so my food will (hopefully) be produced on a relatively small student budget, however my biggest aim is to never sacrifice the quality of ingredients I use.

With a varied palate, I like all types of food and cuisine and dependant on my mood can fancy cooking a wide variety of meals. Since September, I've moved out of student halls and into a rented house making it much easier to cook what I fancy, when I fancy, as oppose to planning ahead. With Sainsbury's literally a 30 second walk away and a fresh food market in the town centre on Thursdays and Saturdays, it is proving to be easy to obtain the best and freshest of ingredients.

Since I moved up North, I have discovered that the weather seems to be a lot more damp than my Southern self is used to, and particularly in Lancaster, where a 'rain rain rain' sub climate seems to exist. So, I've invested in my very first Le Creuset to assist in my creations of all things curried and stewed (although I am a big favourite of fresh salads so I don't think I'll be living off mash potato and rice all year!)

22cm Teal Round Casserole Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment